Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Itty Bitty Mac Haul!

I'm not sure if buying one product is considered a haul, but boy am I excited about it. I picked up the MAC Venomous Villains Bite of An Apple blush from the Evil Queen sub collection - and let me just say, its my new favorite blush!

The pigmentation is amazing, as you can see in the down below swatch. MAC describes it as a soft coral pink, but honestly its more of a hot coral with a pinch of red. I think that Benefit's CORALista is more of a soft coral pink. I swatched them both together so you could see the difference. Bite of an Apple is matte, while CORALista is frosted.

I'd say if you could buy only one thing from the collection, pick this up. The shade is gorgeous, and I think every skin tone can make it work. For fair skinned girls like me, make sure you use a light hand. A little goes a long way!

3 comments:

  1. That swatch looks so pigmented, I thought it was a lipstick at first glance! I didn't get this blush, but I'm kicking myself for it now. I'll have to see if my MAC still has it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a lovely blog ! :)
    And you live in new York, that`s great ! :)

    ReplyDelete