Friday, October 1, 2010

September Favorites!

Unlike most people, I feel like September dragged on and on. I'm so happy its finally October (a.k.a my favorite month of the year!). I've bought a lot last month, so my makeup collection has definitely changed a lot - as well as my go-to favorites. Lets jump right into it! Here are the swatches, names, and shades of my four favorites:

My Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner has been a life-saver this month. I've been rushing to get ready every morning (can't blame more for milking every possible second of sleep I can get!) and this shadow is quick, simple, and looks great. Its a gorgeous golden pearl that lasts all day - and it really lives up to its name! Unlike most of my cream shadows, it doesn't crease one bit! I'm absolutely looking forward to purchasing other shades in the future!

My Melon Blush is by far one of my favorite drugstore blushes. Its a beautiful matte peachy coral (totally in right now!). I received this amazing blush from saaammage's‬‎ giveaway on Youtube. I am absolutely in love with the shade, and I use it each and every day. I recommend everyone pick this up at their local Target!

I love my Hoola Bronzer. Its a matte bronze that works for just about any skin tone. Even though the price is a little steep ($28.00), I think its well worth it. I dust this over my entire face, and achieve the perfect natural glow.

Lastly my Life on the A List gloss came in my Her Name Was Glowla box, and I couldn't be more in love. Its the perfect light pink. I feel comfortable wearing this on any occasion - whether its school, a party or even just around the house.

Next month I'm hoping to have many more favorites. But because this is my first post, I wanted to keep it short and sweet. Thank you so much for reading, and don't forget to follow!

1 comment: